By Jesse Ellman,Samantha Cohen,Andrew Hunter,Kaitlyn Johnson
Read Online or Download Defense Acquisition Trends, 2016 (CSIS Reports) PDF
Best freedom & security books
This two-volume set presents a chronological view of the international policy/national safeguard doctrines of key American presidents from Washington to Obama, framed via statement at the historic context for every, discussions of significant subject matters, and examinations of the lasting influence of those policies.
Why are a few genocides prominently remembered whereas others are neglected, hidden, or denied? examine the Turkish crusade denying the Armenian genocide, by means of the Armenian circulate to acknowledge the violence. comparable pursuits are development to recognize different genocides that experience lengthy remained out of sight within the media, akin to these opposed to the Circassians, Greeks, Assyrians, the indigenous peoples within the Americas and Australia, and the violence that was once the precursor to and the aftermath of the Holocaust.
Gary James explores electoral politics from the Nineteen Sixties to give day, offering a portal to black American modern politics. His insightful ebook discusses the inner dynamic among the civil rights and black energy juxtaposition. major characters animate the narrative, Spike and CadreUSA, who carry a casual discussion on black politics from their respective issues of view.
This moment version of The nationwide safety company offers practitioners’ insights into the operation, missions, and organizational cultures of the critical nationwide safeguard enterprises and different associations that form the united states nationwide protection decision-making strategy. not like a few textbooks on American international coverage, it deals research from insiders who've labored on the nationwide protection Council, the kingdom and protection Departments, the intelligence group, and the opposite serious govt entities.
- Perception and Reality in the Modern Yugoslav Conflict: Myth, Falsehood and Deceit 1991-1995 (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Practise to Deceive: Learning Curves of Military Deception Planners
- The EU and the European Security Order: Interfacing Security Actors (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Elusive Pursuits: Lessons From Canada’s Interventions Abroad (Canada Among Nations Series)
- Exceptionalism and the Politics of Counter-Terrorism: Liberty, Security and the War on Terror (Routledge Studies in Liberty and Security)
- America's Allies and War: Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq
Additional resources for Defense Acquisition Trends, 2016 (CSIS Reports)
Defense Acquisition Trends, 2016 (CSIS Reports) by Jesse Ellman,Samantha Cohen,Andrew Hunter,Kaitlyn Johnson