By Norman N Li,Anthony G. Fane,W. S. Winston Ho,Takeshi Matsuura
A hands-on reference for practising pros, Advanced Membrane know-how and Applications covers the elemental ideas and theories of separation and purification by means of membranes, the $64000 membrane methods and structures, and significant commercial purposes. It is going a ways past the fundamentals to handle the formula and commercial manufacture of membranes and applications.
This functional guide:
- Includes assurance of the entire significant forms of membranes: ultrafiltration; microfiltration; nanofiltration; opposite osmosis (including the hot high-flux and low-pressure membranes and anti-fouling membranes); membranes for gasoline separations; and membranes for gas cellphone uses
- Addresses six significant subject matters: membranes and functions in water and wastewater; membranes for biotechnology and chemical/biomedical purposes; fuel separations; membrane contractors and reactors; environmental and effort functions; and membrane fabrics and characterization
- Includes discussions of vital strategic matters and the way forward for membrane technology
With chapters contributed by means of top specialists of their particular components and a realistic concentration, this can be the definitive reference for pros in commercial production and separations and study and improvement; practitioners within the manufacture and purposes of membranes; scientists in water therapy, pharmaceutical, nutrients, and gas phone processing industries; procedure engineers; and others. it's also a very good source for researchers in and academia and graduate scholars taking classes in separations and membranes and comparable fields.
Read Online or Download Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
This advisor to the houses and functions of polyolefin composites consolidates info to aid the reader examine, opt for, and combine a cloth answer as wanted. It covers polyolefin microcomposites, polyolefin nanocomposites, and complicated polyolefin nano and molecular composites and discusses processing, morphological characterization, crystallization, constitution and houses, and function evaluate at micro and nano structural degrees.
Business Waste remedy guide presents the main trustworthy technique for selecting which waste varieties are made out of specific commercial approaches and the way they are often handled. there's a thorough rationalization of the elemental mechanisms in which pollution develop into dissolved or turn into suspended in water or air.
Fuel tracking and Pulse Oximetry offers an intensive exam of the air flow of the patient’s lungs. It discusses the management of oxygen and inhalation of anaesthetics of sufferers. It addresses the tools of oxygen and carbon dioxide tracking. the various themes lined within the e-book are the advent to using capnogram; definition of oxygraphy and anesthetigraphy; mechanism of pulse oximetry; solubility of gases or vapors in water, blood, and tissue; description of anaesthesia computer with circle respiring approach; and malfunction of valves and carbon dioxide absorber.
Because the shale revolution maintains in North the US, unconventional source markets are rising on each continent. within the subsequent 8 to 10 years, greater than 100,000 wells and one- to two-million hydraulic fracturing phases can be achieved, leading to with reference to a thousand billion funds in spending.
- Catalysis in Coal Conversion
- An Introduction to Rehabilitation Engineering (Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering)
- Environmental Contamination: Health Risks and Ecological Restoration
- Catalysis in Coal Conversion
- Gamma Titanium Aluminide Alloys: Science and Technology
- Ethylenimine and Other Aziridines: Chemistry and Applications
Additional resources for Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications
Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications by Norman N Li,Anthony G. Fane,W. S. Winston Ho,Takeshi Matsuura